Next@Acer launches new devices for personal, professional and gaming use
Following the launch of their new product range in New York in June of this year, Acer announced a product roll out in the European market at an event in Berlin Germany last month. Amidst a large and enthusiastic crowd of techies, influencers and media, the Acer launch highlighted upgrades and ideas for gamers, creators, families, students and professionals.
Under the theme of “Minimize to Maximize,” the Acer event demonstrated the company’s commitment to creating technology that fits seamlessly with people’s need to pack more capability and performance into powerful, beautifully designed devices – both for personal and professional use.
During the launch, Acer revealed first details of the new Predator Triton 900, the most powerful, versatile gaming laptop. Progressing the design of the Predator Triton 700 the 17” display combines the unique Ezel arm structure and high-efficient thermal system making it a remarkable, high performing gaming rig with great portability. The Predator X, hitting markets later this year will bring the immense power of a workstation to the gaming world through its Dual Intel Xeon Processors and up to 12 ECC DIMM Slots. Also announced were upgrades new NVIDIA GeForce RTX for the existing Predator Orion 3000, 5000 and 9000 models of gaming desktops.
Some of the highlights of the products and performance details are as follows:
The introduction of Acer Swift 5 – the world’s lightest 15” notebook. The new device weighs less than 1 kg and packs the latest Intel Core processors, superb style and a thin bezeled-15.6″ display.
- The launch of the 14” Acer Chromebook 514 – A highly capable and powerful device that confirms Acer’s leadership position in Chromebook
- A full refresh across Acer Aspire notebook and all-in-one PC range including upgrades to CPU and designs The introduction of the Acer OJO 500 – first Windows Mixed Reality headset and first Virtual Reality headset to feature a detachable design, patented built-in sound pipe technology, and software-assisted interpupillary distance (IPD) adjustment technology
- The new 27” Predator XB273K gaming monitor offers ultra-high definition (3840×2160) immersion and NVIDIA® G-SYNC™
- The new 27” Acer Nitro XV273K monitor features AMD Radeon™ FreeSync and up to a 1ms Visual Response Boost™
- The Predator Thronos gaming chair has an ergonomic design, support for three 27-inch gaming monitors
- The launch of a new PL and SL series projectors which are powered by laser light sources – designed for demanding commercial and educational applications